Riverlife is the home of the dream job.
Where else can you spend your working day providing fantastic fun-filled experiences in a truly unique tourism company right on the Brisbane river, in the heart of the CBD?
At Riverlife, we love to create unforgettable memories for our visitors, which is why we are in the top 4 of must-do attractions in Brisbane. Working at Riverlife means having a passion for adventure and creating those special moments for visitors through great customer service. Whether your abseiling down the Kangaroo Point cliffs or preparing a scintillating function for 500 guests right on the beautiful river, no two days are the same. With your passion for adventure and customer service, and your dedication to making a real difference, Riverlife offers you a fantastic career with one of Australia’s most unique and exciting tourism companies.
Please refer back to this page where employment opportunities will be listed when available.
Business Development Manager – Adventure
- Develop growth strategies focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and agents
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Are you an adventure enthusiast looking for your dream job?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and positive individual to fit in a management role for our adventure centre
Riverlife is Brisbane’s most iconic outdoor recreation and leisure centre, based in the heart of the City at the base of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
Send us your resume and cover letter, and tell us exactly why you’d be a perfect fit for this position at Riverlife. Make it fun!
*Applications without covers letters will not be read.
**Due to large number of applicants only successful applicants will be contacted.